1. Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Assisting individual to encounter all kind of psychological related issue in work life, family life or interpersonal relationship.
- Assisting individual to encounter psychological trauma arising from critical incident.
2. Child and Teenager Counselling and Guidance
- Assist in understanding and solving child behavioural issue, etc. Stealing and Truancy.
- Assist teenagers to improve their weakness and discover their strengths as well as building up healthy interpersonal relationship and supporting resources.
- Assist teenagers to encounter all kinds of difficulties and develop a healthy self-identity with positive view of life.
3. Psychotherapy – Mental Health Disorder
- Provide assessment and psychotherapy service towards client with psychological disorder such as Depression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Provide psychoeducation such as way to cope with the disorder to the individual with mental health disorder and other assistance to their family member or care giver.
4. Family / Marital Counselling
- Assist in solving all kind of family issue to improve the communication and relationship between family members
- Having an extra-marital affair
- Facilitating relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law
- Provides parental education to improve parent-child relationship
- Assist individual or couple to deal with relationship conflict effectively
- Email Counselling is a type of counselling that carried out in the form of emails correspondence. The collaboration relationship between the client and counsellor is essentially important throughout the process of analysing your problem and exploring any possible solution.
Under what circumstances do I need email counselling?
- Feeling distress and clueless over a problem that you faced recently
- Unable to attend face-to-face counselling session due to transportation issue
- Mild psychological issue, emotional problems and life stress
- Prefer to express your feelings through words
Advantages of Email Counselling:
- Conveniently without restricted by time and border
- Precipitate your own problems through writing
- Giving more time for you to reflect on therapist’s feedback
Limitation of Email Counselling
- Inefficient to deal with psychological disorder
- Therapists can only analyse your situation based on the text messages you provided without considering any non-verbal message that could be carried deeper meaning beyond words
- Immediate feedback is low
- 填妥电邮辅导表格(Google form )，并将初步问题分析的费用汇款证明WhatsApp给我们。
- 收到您表格及汇款后，我们会发一封确认收到电邮的简讯及电邮辅导限制给您，在您确认明白所有电邮辅导责任限制后, 我们通过电邮发送一个初步问题分析表格给您。
Procedure of Email Counselling:
- Fill up the registration form via Google form and WhatsApp your fee remittance proof to us.
- Upon receiving your registration form and remittance, we will send you a confirmation email with an online consent form. A preliminary problem-analysis document will be emailed to you after getting your affirmation to begin the email counselling.
- You are required email us the preliminary problem-analysis document in details.
- Therapist will analyse your problem and set up the therapeutic goal based on your situation. Besides, we will also inform you about the suggested quantity of email counselling you may need.
- You can decide the quantity of email counselling you preferred and pay the prescribed fees.
- There will be 1 to 2 emails to be sent per week depends on the time we received your reply. (we usually reply every email on Tuesday and Thursday)
WhatsApps / Phone counselling
- Phone counselling is a type of counselling that carried out in the form of phone calling. The collaboration relationship between the client and counsellor is essentially important throughout the process of analysing your problem and exploring any possible solution.
- Convenience and borderless
- Flexible timing
- Lack of observation for your non-verbal behaviour which carried deeper meaning that is important in analysing your problems.
- Limited therapeutic activities to be conduct in the session such as Sandplay Therapy and Relaxation therapy.
- 首先请致电+6019-7041420或电邮 email@example.com 安排第一次电话辅导的时间，在开始前我们会让你了解辅导方式、收费及限制
Procedure of WhatsApp / Phone Counselling:
- Kindly make your first appointment with us via 019-7041420 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you about the details, fees and limitation of our service provided and make appointment for your first session.
- In the first session, we will be discussing your problem and proposed expected time needed to achieved the goal and solve the issue. The duration of the first session generally last for 60minutes only.
- Our customer service staff will contact you for the follow up second appointment if you wish to continue.
- Assist individual to understand themselves better by exploring their core value and increasing their awareness towards their current situation.
- Assist individual in choosing their future education pathway or career.
- Career decoding might be carried up in several ways such as educating client with important information that related to their decision, using psychological assessment and providing individual counselling or group counselling.
What is Career planning?
- Career planning is an act of choosing the most suitable career pathway for ourselves based on our characteristic and current circumstance so that we are able to develop our potential and be the best of ourselves. In life, every one of us is unique with a different variety of work objective and goal in our career. Therefore, it is important for us to have a deep understand with ourselves in order to clarify what do we really desire to achieve in life and ‘where’ should we heading to. By doing this, we will achieved the final goal of the career planning, which is having an alignment in our career, interest and ability.
How can we help you in your career ‘decoding’?
- We will first provide professional psychological assessment to you (Career Interest assessment and personality test, generally took 90min-120min). After that, our practitioner will have some ‘life backtracking and forwarding’ session with you to figure any possible plans of your career move or education plan.
- After the session, you will have a better understanding of yourself better with a clearer direction and goal to be achieved in your career or education pathway.
-由Douglas N. Jackson教授編製的“基本人格测验”（BPI），此测验主要提供以下讯息：
a. Basic Personality Inventory (BPI) **Developed by Professor Douglas N. Jackson
- Used to assess individual personality and explore any potential issue that facing by client.
- Result can be used as a reference in choosing future career or education pathway.
b. Career Interest Inventory
*Referring Holland Codes or the Holland Occupational Themes (RIASEC) which is a theory of careers and vocational choice (based upon personality types) that was initially developed by American psychologist John L. Holland.
- Able to explore any potential conflict that faced by client when selecting future career or education pathway
- Increase individual awareness on their core value throughout the process
- Assist student to plan for their future education pathway and select course that suitable for them